Download my new CD!

It's finally ready! Download!

My new CD, L'Autre Diatoniste, is now ready for download over at bandcamp! Minimum cost is seven dollars, which was bandcamp's recommendation. Here's a track list:

L'Autre Diatoniste at bandcamp
1. La Souflette 3:29
2. FRLO Anthem 4:53
3. Polka Piquee & Polka de l'Aveyron 2:42
4. L'intermittent 2:29
5. Les Filles de Saint Nicholas 2:57
6. Catherine's Psaltery 3:15
7. Two Mazurkas 2:34
8. Hanter Dro 3:16
9. Not That Guy's Gavotte 2:00
10. Two Scottishes 2:55
11. Twentieth Century Rondeau 3:41
12. Ballad Of The Bachelor 4:40


I am very pleased with how this all turned out. The recording itself came out great and the process that made it was fantastic and joyful. I'm going to miss working on this project.

I am grateful. Producer Caleb Orion was generous in his time and expertise. And excellent critical friend. Steve Gruverman - of clarinet, sax, and bombarde - has been a part of my musical journey for years. A good number of tunes here, I learned from him. He is an amazing tune finder! Thanks to Will Leavitt. Thanks to Thierry Laplaud, Frèdèric Bordois, and Au Gre des Vents (Danyéle Besserer and Gilles Péquignot), for letting me use their amazing tunes. Thanks also to all the folks over at melodeon.net who have been an invaluable and general support over the past two years.


Labels: , , , , ,