Some facts that you might find interesting:
- My first post, in January 2011, was a tribute to Bernard Loffett.
- The two posts that draw most traffic are A Brief History of French Accordion (1046 hits) and Frédéric Paris and La Chavanée. (1257)
- I've done two series that I'm proud of, the first about my trip to Alsace, the second about the "La Bourrée" tunebook from 1929.
- Easily the most exciting thing I've done with the blog is interview Frédéric Paris himself. Fan boi? Moi?
- I've been averaging about 70 hits a day, though there are spikes when a new piece goes up. There are always a few bots hitting the page, though. At one point, a bot on a friend's blog took aim at mine and my page a few hundred times over a week. I have no idea why anyone would do that.
- The top referring site, by far, is melodeon.net, followed by concertina.net. Many of the pieces that I've written here, have started out as a conversation on one of those boards.
- "Frédéric Paris" is the number one search term that leads here. "Lõõtspill" is number ten.
- Through this whole process, Andy from Vermont, has been a great ally, support, and resource. Thank you, Andy!
Again. Thanks, everyone.